light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

project ME







estamos sem verbos.

"She said that I needed to get involved in something, to invent a project for myself. (...) I explained that I was probably going to be dead before the year was out, and I didn't give a flying fuck about projects." in The Brooklyn Follies, P. Auster. provavelmente e  para mim il miglior fabro de contar histórias, storyteller, seguindo Chekhov e Guy de Maupassant.


review e links no NY Times. no Guardian. by Kevin P. Keating ("bears more than a  passing resemblance to Fernando Pessoa's Book of Disquiet.")

"As it happens, I’m writing about Brooklyn now, as well. The last book, Oracle Night, was Brooklyn twenty-two years ago. Now, I’m writing about the Brooklyn of today. I can tell you the title of the new novel because I’m not going to change it: The Brooklyn Follies. It’s an attempt to write a kind of comedy. I’ve never been in this territory before, and I’m having a lot of fun with it, doubting every word I write, and yet finally, I think, producing something that’s interesting. I hope so, anyway." (P. Auster em entrevista a Jonathan Lethem, aqui)

No comments:

 
Share