light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Saturday, October 24, 2009

noite de cinema

Persona

Ingmar Bergman

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

e aqui.

"At some time or other, I said that Persona saved my life - that is no exaggeration. If I had not found the strength to make the film, I would probably have been all washed up. One significant point: for the first time I did not care in the least whether the result would be a commercial success. The gospel according to which one must be comprehensible at all costs, one that had been dinned to me ever since I worked as the lowliest manuscripts slave at Svensk Filmindustri, could finally go to hell (which is where it belongs!)

Today, I feel that in Persona - and later in Cries and Whispers - I had gone as far as I could go. And that in these two instance, when working in total freedom, I touched wordless secrets that only the cinema can discover."
(I.Bergman)

como Alma abre as portas.

No comments:

 
Share