light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

s/n



"For some reason, I started being embarrassed on stage. I was ashamed to impersonate someone else, to play other's emotions. But worst of all, I was ashamed of being honest on stage."

"I have a feeling that our maps have nothing to do with truth, either. What truth?"

"I'm sort of a collector. Are You? What do you mean, "sort of"? How shall I put it? I collect incidents."

podia tirar quase todas as imagens, quase todo o texto em citações, omitindo as que prefiro não ler por escolha própria. mas não faria sentido.













dos ruídos: o crepitar do fogo. as gotas de água que caem num charco dentro de uma gruta.



(daqui) um pouco viciada neste recurso, confesso, em que automaticamente consulto opiniões alheias, pontos de vista, detalhes desnecessários, ligações luminosas. [no canal discovery, alguns homens rebentam coisas] como se eu vivesse numa bibliioteca pan-óptica.

"As we shot that scene for the second time [fire scene] we were filled with apprehension until both cameras had been turned off - one by the assistant cameraman, the other by the intensely anxious Sven Nykvist, that brilliant master of light. Then we all let go; almost all of us were weeping like children, and as we fell into one another's arms I realised how close and indissoluble was the bond that united our team." Tarkovsky, ou melhor, Tarkovskiĭ. daqui, Sculpting in Time.

No comments:

 
Share