light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

street

por nada lembrei-me que agora até vale a pena ficar prensado no trânsito do ic19 entre o Cacém e Rio de Mouro para ver a nova galeria de graffitis. Aqui, Luo Dan, "former news reporter, much influenced by Jack Kerouac and the Beat generation, he sees a huge contrast with the materialist concerns of his own society.", do Guardian, como foto-galeria, aqui.

"From an early age, I perceived the world by thinking through images. I have a multitude of visual images and fragments in my memory. Although there are numerous roads in the world, I am just walking in this way right now, using photography to connect me to this archive of mental images. Photography gives me great strength, and is a means of communicating with myself, of raising a question and answering it. The window of photography seems to present a series of riddles, and the answers are sometimes clear and sometimes vague; like memory, they’re unreliable. I believe the answer is always inside or outside the window. Fortunately, each of us has the window." (Luo Dan), do blog do SFMoMA, aqui. imagens, daqui.







5 comments:

Tozzola said...

que saudades do meu cp/metro, com mp3 a meio-gás e leitura aos soluços, o trânsito rebenta com meio-dia de trabalho e.... uns garffitis no pavimento a assinalar 'crateras' até dava realce

Ana V. said...

ui, que optimismo :)

Tozzola said...

apesar da área de negócio, o transito é das piores coisinhas que me podem dar, a hora de ponta é um sacrifício
e vou sempre na mesma fila
nos transportes dá para ouvir, ler e apreciar a mesma paisagem

Ana V. said...

eu sei, Tozz. pelas minhas contas deves levar hora e meia para cada lado. quando apanhei trânsito desde Rio de Mouro eram umas onze da manhã (!) eu é rádio e leitura e não uso make-up. antigamente secava o cabelo.. :)

Tozzola said...

rest my case

 
Share