light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Friday, February 24, 2006

SQL free online course

My free hours have been taken by a new website I'm trying to put together for my brother. He owns a small, recent business and wanted to put some information out there. That much is fine, I've given up totally on Freewebs for hosting, their server is down all the time and I've taken a chance with Starlogic. So far so good, it's really easy for a basic newbie like me.

The problem is that once my brother saw the project-webpage he started thinking of selling stuff online. My basic html/Frontpage skills are miles away from websales and even more miles away from database building. As an intense MS user, I've built several databases on Access but that's as far as I'll go, so I've decided to check what the heck is SQL and was is it for. For dummies, just like me, here's the cool place to have a little, dim light: SQLcourse.com. It's free, interactive, easy and pretty cool.

No comments:

 
Share