light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Monday, May 26, 2008

se eu enviasse um SMS escrevia: p-a-r-a-b-é-n-s_-_-m-a-r-t-a

Com este attachment:

Text
Carol Ann Duffy

I tend the mobile now
like an injured bird.

We text, text, text
our significant words.

I re-read your first,
your second, your third,

look for your small xx,
feeling absurd.

The codes we send
arrive with a broken chord.

I try to picture your hands,
their image is blurred.

Nothing my thumbs press
will ever be heard.

e outro...

Late Fragment
Raymond Carver

And did you get what
you wanted from this life, even so?
I did.
And what did you want?
To call myself beloved, to feel myself
beloved on the earth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww =o))))))))))))))))

Pois foi: meti.me num 31... já viste esta? :D


p*e*r*f*e*c*t

[a nossa vida são estes momentos são estes momentos são como a cara que faço quando a C. abre o frigorífico na escola para me mostrar onde escondeu os chocolates]

Ana V. said...

31-42, queres trocar? :))
(bolas, que me esqueci de trazer chocolate!)

 
Share