light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Monday, May 3, 2010

EAI ("what books?")

Electronic Arts Intermix


lá dentro está também Bill Viola. aqui, uma lista de reprodução youtube só com Viola.
e a sua estranha relação com a água.







o site.

"what books are on your bedside table?
the books I have right now are a book on chinese sung dynasty
poetry, which is I love. I have a book of the biography of the life
of buddha. I have a magazine in my study, a the technical journal
of the new high definition video cameras, which I keep with me.
I'm also reading a book about extinctions in history called 'waiting
for the macaws' by a scottish writer and I have a book on the
paintings of giovanni bellini that I was reading before I came
here. I also got a new book on alberto giacometti, who has
become one of my favorite artists, I think he's an extraordinary
artist."
de uma entrevista, aqui.

No comments:

 
Share