light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Monday, May 10, 2010

mango man

quando falo em mango man, só o João se lembra disto:

CHEF
"Yes, sir -- See, I come from New Orleans -- I was raised to
be a sauciere.. a great sauciere. We specialize in sauces.
Has to be a mango tree here somewhere...
I was supposed to go to Paris. Then my physical came up.
Hell I joined the Navy. Someone told me Navy had better food.
Cook school -- that did it."

WILLARD
"Oh yeah, how?

CHEF
"They lined us all up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib --
magnificent meat, beautifully marbled.. Then they started
throwing it in these big cauldrons, all of it -- boiling.
I looked in, an' it was turning gray. I couldn't fucking believe
that one. I went into radio school..."





e disto:

"do you know that if is the middle word in life?"

No comments:

 
Share