light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Monday, October 10, 2016

Presidential debate tweet



"I'm a Muslim, and I would like to report a crazy man threatening a woman on a stage in Missouri."  
The one that sums it all. 
I absolutely dislike the US politics of interference and aggression being Bush Obama or Clinton or Kennedy it all amounts to the same. (A one hour  documentary yesterday about the CIA torture program pretty much says it all about this country's behavior). But I do like Hillary, I like her as much as I despite the other scumbag.

.” In perhaps the most surreal moment of a surreal evening, moderator Anderson Cooper had to tell a major-party nominee for president, “You bragged that you had sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that?”
I also like Anderson Cooper a lot.

No comments:

 
Share