light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

e ainda

now and always and again and again:

Bandit Blues Radio
100% Kick Ass Blues Rock Radio
The Rude Mood Station


First off let me say that you have great taste in music. Who is the Bandit? Well I won't reveal just who I am, but I will tell you that I reside in Wartrace, Tennessee and I am married, and have two boys and a dog, I also have to work for a living (Building Cars) and the internet and music are just hobbies of mine, so with that in mind the creation of Bandit Blues Radio was just a matter of time.

This site was created almost by accident! I was playing around with building websites just learning the IN's and Out's and while doing this I used to put 4 or 5 of my favorite CD's in the CD Player and push rotate, well this got tiresome so I started to put my mp3's on my computer but with only a 4 gig hard drive at the time it just wasn't working very well. Then one day a friend sent me a link to Live365.com and Bandit Blues Radio was born on Sept 16th, 2000.

I always wanted to work in the music industry, but never learned to play any instruments and I don't have a degree in any kind of mass media field so this really has fulfilled my desire of being in the music business, although it' not a big part of the music business it sure seams to work for me. Now we are one of the Top radio stations on Live365.com.

If you are considering making your own internet radio stream some words of experience would have to be don't give up, and prepare for lots of changes sometimes almost daily changes that will cause you to pull your hair out. Listeners come and go by the hundreds but your true audience will stay with you through the long haul and to always do it for the music because there isn't allot of money in this unless you have allot of money backing you!

("About the Bandit", from the Bandit Blues website)


Agora mesmo, Freddie King.

No comments:

 
Share