light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Monday, October 4, 2010

surely there must be more than this

David Foster Wallace, via Ípsilon (-thankyou!)



entre as tantas coisas que logo surgem, uma só: como eles nos olham, como nós os olhamos.
na Harper's.

Everything is Green
David Foster Wallace

"She says I do not care if you believe me or
not, it is the truth, go on and believe what you
want to. So it is for sure that she is lying, when
it is the truth she will go crazy trying to get you
to believe her. So I feel like I know.
She lights up and looks off away from me,
looking sly with her cigarette in light through a
wet window, and I can not feel what to say.
I say Mayfly I can not feel what to do or say or
believe you any more. But there is things I
know. I know I am older and you are not. And I
give to you all I got to give you, with my hands
and my heart both. Every thing that is inside me
I have gave you. I have been keeping it together
and working steady every day. I have made you
the reason I got for what I always do. I have
tried to make a home to give to you, for you to
be in, and for it to be nice. "
( o resto, curto, aqui)

No comments:

 
Share