light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

erkek ve kadın, kadın ve erkek

just recently I was thinking that a culture might be defined by woman-man dialogues: how do they work, what words are uttered, um caminho a seguir, sem dúvida. dostluk sözleri? ["já não aguento o homem em casa"] dostluk mümkün mü? yes. equally humans, people who go about their ways differently. not easy to imagine a world of unequal women and yet... there's violence against women everywhere, all the time, always.

"Violence against women and girls is a problem of pandemic proportions. At least one out of every three women around the world has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime with the abuser usually someone known to her."



I am strongly for women's rights. (my own person. independent. capable. living my own life freely, it's all about freedom). this sad history needs to be read often and re-read. I am your equal, whoever you are. and yet, arkadaş olabiliriz.

- -
um post à antiga e quase picture perfect para um blog que de repente passou a ser um study case. se existe a tendência do orgulho, também existe o desassossego. prefiro o background às luzes do palco, mil vezes. aqui está:

My name is Christopher Wienberg and I’m a Ph.D. student at the University of Southern California (USC) researching the personal experiences people write on the web about their everyday lives, and your blog came to my attention ( http://amesadeluz.blogspot.com/). 

I’m interested in how the thoughts and experiences written by people like you on weblogs and other social media can be used to make conclusions about society as a whole. I am contacting you because I am trying to collect reliable data about bloggers’ opinions, experiences, and characteristics in order to refine and evaluate my analyses. 

If you are at least 18 years old and interested in helping me, please take the brief survey linked in this email. It should only take about 15 minutes of your time. Your responses will be kept confidential. 

In the course of this study, we will also be analyzing the public posts on your weblog using natural language processing technology. The goal of this analysis is to correlate your responses to this survey with what you write about your life on your weblog.  ou portanto, ver se falo 'verdade'?  retirar a 'verdade' do discurso diário? medir o nível de consciência de si? este assunto fascina-me por tantas razões.

- -
para continuar: esse diálogo homem-mulher ou vice-versa, um undertow mas não o da Suzanne Vega, outro, o das correntes inisíveis do que pensamos sobre o outro, do que não pensamos, o que fica só no ar mas entra nos ossos e na emoção instintiva. nunca me guiei tanto por esta como agora. talvez a liberdade. como se envelhecesse a tornar-me bicho.

No comments:

 
Share